“Broken heart? Drink Centella asiatica juice.” This sentence may have been heard from some plays. Or among our friends many years ago, but besides the Centella asiatica will help to heal the heartache and bruising, Centella asiatica also has good properties. that does not have to wait for heartbreak before being able to eat
Benefits of Centella Asiatica
- Centella asiatica cures bruises reduce inflammation
- centella asiatica strengthen and stimulate the production of collagen and elastic to make the skin shine
- Nourish and maintain the eyes and eyesight because Centella asiatica is high in vitamin A.
- Nurture the nerves and the brain, increase the ability to remember. Reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s or dementia
- Reduce stress and relieve anxiety.
- relieve pain, dizziness
- Relieves sore throat, heat in thirst
- lowering blood sugar levels
- treat high blood pressure
- Nourish the blood, treat anemia
How to make Centella asiatica juice to drink at home
- Take the whole centella asiatica leaf and wash it with clean water.
- Cut the stalks and leaves into pieces, about 2-3 pieces.
- Blend centella asiatica leaves with water. by adding water to flood the Asiatic leaves
- Filter only the water to drink. May be seasoned with a little honey to reduce bitterness..
- ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
How to drink centella asiatica juice recommended by the Ministry of Public Health
Drink 120-200 ml each time, 3 times a day after meals, may drink more water.